Get a years worth of restults in just 60 days with one of the most intence workouts ever made.
The INSANITY® workout might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.
The Method Behind The Madness
The secret to these mind-blowing INSANITY workout results: MAX Interval Training. Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each INSANITY workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days
MAX Interval Training—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercise with short periods of rest.
Who is Shaun T?
Shaun T is a native of New Jersey currently residing in New York City. He began training for his love of dance at Rowan University, where he received his BS in Sports Science and a minor in Theater/Dance.
Shaun has danced in theater and television, and has worked with various artists. Some of his credits include the original cast, as well as the workshop crew starring Val Kilmer, of the musical version of The Ten Commandments; Pippin; and Applause. Shaun has appeared on TV shows such as HBO’s Six Feet Under and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; the cable channel BBC America; and the movie Beauty Shop starring Queen Latifah. He has danced with artists such as Mariah Carey, Aaron and Nick Carter, and Elephant Man. Shaun has worked with many companies, including Nike, Radio Shack, the Los Angeles Lakers, Marc Jacobs, and Boost athletic shoes.
The Insanity Workouts
- Fit Test (30 min)- Shaun will put the body to the test and see what its made of.
- Plyometrics Cadrio Circuit (40 min)- Burns fat with intercals of intence lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio.
- Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min)- Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves.
- Pure Cardio (40 min)- Skip the intervals- this non stop cario workout is all extreme
- Cardio Abs (20 min)- Do intensive core work so you can get awesome abs like Shaun T.
- Recovery (35 min)- Recovery workout to get ready for the next round.
- Max Circuit Intervals (60 min)- Interval circuit that’s more intense than anything before
- Max Interval Plyo (55 min)- Pushes legs with power and plyo moves.
- Max Cardio Conditioning (50 min)- Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout
- Max Recovery (50 min)- Give it a rest and build strength for another round with intense oves and stretches
- Core Cardio & Balance (40 min)- Take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2 with this workout
- Fast & Furious (20 min)- Get a 45-minute INSANITY workout in just 20 minutes.
Insanity Deluxe Workouts
- Fast & Furious Abs (15 min)- 45-minute abs workout condensed into less than 15 minutes.
- Sanity Check (26 min)- Shaun T’s not-so-crazy workout that shows you how to perfrom each of his insame moves safely and effectively, so you can get maximum results
- MAX Interval Sports Training (55 min)- Interval workout designed for elite athletes
- Insane Abs (33 min)- Intense ab routine
- Upper Body Weight Training (48 min)- Entire upper body- chest, back, arms, and shoulders.
Since this is a 60 Day program you will follow an 8 week calendar.
Every 2 weeks while completeing Insanity you will compelte a Fit Test so you can see just how well you are progressing. A lot time times while you are working out the scale won’t always tell you the truth because you might be replacing fat with muscle. That is why its important to check your fitness level. You will see that you can complete more excercises than 2 weeks before.
Is there A Modifier?
Yes, there is a modifier in every workout. If you have BOD, you can even split the screen so you can see the modifer the whole time you are working out.
There is no equipment needed for Insanity, but if you want to add a little extra weights to certain moves, they do recommend a set of dumbells but they aren’t required.
Things to know about Insanity
- If you have bad knees or don’t like high impact workouts, this workout probably isn’t for you. Some great low impact options are 21 Day Fix or PiYo
- If you’ve never worked out before, this program might not be for you
- Shaun T does not go over proper form in each workout like a personal trainer would. There is the Sanity Check workout where he does show you proper form for some of his moves, but not all of them.
- Expect to loose weight and gain muscel definition, versus putting on muscel mass.
- Sleep is just as important as fitness and nutrition. If you don’t give you body time to rest and recover you might injure yourself.
You start the eating plan by calculating what your caloric intake should be while you are working out with Insanity. You calcualte using the chart below. This is your matinence calorie intake. Then since you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour doing Insanity, you add 600 Calories. If you are trying to stay the same weight you are now, that it your calorie intake while doing Insanity.
However if you are trying to loose weight, you then subtract 500 calories. This will give you the calories you need to eat each day so you stay healthy and have the energy to workout while still loosing weight.
Once thing I love about each eating plan from Beachbody is that it comes with simple recipes that are all heathly and stick to the meal plans.
To maximize your results like these amazing transformations below you not only want to stick to the workout calendar, but also the eating plan. You can workout for 2+ hours a day but if your nutrition is good you are just undoing all the hard work you put in working out.
You also need to:
- Commit to it- There will be days were you are sore, tired, or busy. However if you are wanting a major tranformation in just 60 days, you will need to work hard, commit to your nutrition and workouts for ALL 60 days
- Plan your workouts- I find that if I plan when and were I will do my wokrouts I am more likely to stick to my schedule. I also look at timing of the workouts, I know that when the workout is usually shorter they add in an extra Ab routine.
- Prep, Prep, Prep!- This program is HARD, so if you don’t have a plan and prep ahead of time it may seem impossible. Plan when you will do your workouts around your busy schedule and family. Find a space where you can do plank, jumping jacks, and side to side exercizes. Have a towel and water handy during your workouts. Prep your meals once or twice a week, or at least write yourself a meal plan for each day so you aren’t tempted to eat something else when you are tired. Join one of my Challenge groups to prepare for those days where you don’t feel like working out and we can help motivate you.
- Know that it WON’T be easy– If you are attempting Insanity you are asking for a complete overhaul of your body. This program is supposed to get you in the best shape of your life in just 60 days, if it was easy anyone could do it.
Your results will speak for themselves if you do commit 100% for just 60 days.
- “I’m smiling because I Love It!!!!!! Anyone who is working out with insanity knows what I’m talking about!!! There is not enough space on my review to explain how amazing Shaun T and the insanity workout has changed my life. My 18 year old son and I are in our 7th week of insanity and are beyond excited to complete the program, and everyday I am more excited and motivated to workout to see how much stronger I am. Get the workout, it will completly change your life and your body! This is the real thing!”
- “This program is GREAT. I saw results in 3 weeks. I am in my 4th week week and I have lost 10 lbs. This program motivates me to workout- especially after seeing results. The excercises are challenging, but I continued to see improvement as I got stronger!”
- “I’m in week 5 of Insanity with a friend and can’t believe how it works. It motivates me to want to do more and keep the program up. I am in the military and have to complete a physical fitness test twice a year. I went running during week four and shaved over a minute off of my run time. I have never done the 1.5 mile run as fast as I did and I can imagine it will only keep getting better. I was able to keep running at a faster pace without slowing down like I typically do. Thanks Insanity, I’m gonna keep coming back for more! Looking forward to the second 60 days after the first 60 are over.”
How to Buy Insantiy
The All Access pass also allows you to download the full Insanity meal plan and offical workout calendars. Every workout, every meal plan, and calendar is on Demand. Do if you don’t want DVDs, its great to be able to stream your workouts with BOD.
The All Access Challenge Pack is on sale right now for $160. Which includes your All Access Pass to every Beachbody program including meal plans plus Shakeology. I drink shakeology everyday as a meal or snack. My favorite flavors are the Vegan chocolate and Greenberry. Learn more about Shakeology here.