Since I started eating healthier, I have had to find fun and interesting ways to get all those veggies in. Especially since starting 2B Mindset, where you are eating “Veggies Most” at almost every meal and snack, I needed to start being creative with my veggies.
I wasn’t expecting much as far as them having the crunch I like in a chip, but I found that if I cook them just a little longer and let them cool completely on cooling rack they firm up and really crisp.
I also found that to keep them consistent and cooking the same I use my spiralizer that also has a mandolin feature. I have this one from Amazon for $19.
- 2 Large Zucchini (sliced thin)
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until each slice is coated
- Place each slice on a coated (I use coconut oil spray) baking sheet
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until slightly brown
- Place on a cooling rack until firm
Have you tried Zucchini Chips before? Think they are a good way of getting in some extra veggies?