I’m a big fan of meatloaf. It’s packed full of flavor and so easy to put together. My girls and hubby love it and I love that it doesn’t take long to prep.
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ ts pepper
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- Coconut oil spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1/2 tbsp olive oil and saute onion, garlic and I added some chopped celery also.
- Saute until soft and lightly browned.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and form into your meatloaf.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until center is no longer pink.
- I also drizzled some ketchup over the top to keep it moist.