Shaun T’s Transform: 20 Meal Plan is a simple and effective way to lose weight and tone up! You’ll find out what’s included in the nutrition guide, as well as a meal plan calendar you can use right now below!
Each plan will be about 30% protein, 40% carbohydrates, and 30% healthy fats; if you are tracking your macros. You can also add in Shakeology and the Beachbody Performance Line into the meal plan at any point.
The Transform: 20 Meal Plan Includes
- How It Works
- How to Find Your Plan
- Food List
- 3 Sample Days
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Recipes
- Snack and Shakeology Recipes
- Beverage List
- Plus Tips for Max Results
Finding Your Transform: 20 Meal Plan
Transform: 20 uses the portion control containers; like many of the Beachbody programs.
The nutrition guide outlines which plan you’ll fall into based on your gender and current weight. There are 5 plans (A-E) that you can fall into.
Based on that information, you’ll know how many portions of each container you’ll get per day.
The plans range from 1,200 calories to 2,499 calories
Can You Do 2B Mindset With Transform: 20?!?
If you are loving 2B Mindset, you can keep going with that meal plan. You can also start 2B Mindset if the portion control containers aren’t your thing or are too strict for you.
You can check out the 2B Mindset and Exercise PDF in the Resources section of the 2B Mindset program.
Transform: 20 Food List
Each food group will be listed on the food list included when you order.
The higher up the food is on the list, the healthier it is for you.
With that said, you should totally enjoy anything on the list. Variety will help you stay consistent with the Transform: 20 Meal Plan.
What Does Shakeology Count As?
Shakeology is 1 RED container on the Transform: 20 Meal Plan
What Supplements Are Recommended with the Transform: 20 Meal Plan?
Since the workouts are only 20 minutes, you’ll want to make sure you are eating right to see max results.
Shakeology is recommended to help you get in your protein, fiber, probiotics, and vitamins.
Energize, Recover, and Recharge are the recommended workout supplements.
Energize will help you push harder through your workout, and Recover helps with muscle soreness.
Recharge before bed helps with soreness as well and help you get in enough protein for your muscles.
You can also have a Beachbar on the plan for 1/2 a red, 1/2 a yellow, and 1 tsp.
Tips for MAX Results
- Choose from the foods at the top of the food list provided.
- The foods listed at the top of the list offer the best nutritional value for your body
- Track your food daily.
- This will help you with trends in your weight loss & what foods you see the scale move with. It also keeps you mindful of any treats or extra food you may have.
- Drink your water!
- 16oz. before each meal will help you not only stay hydrated but possibly even curb your appetite.
- Use Energize.
- If there is one workout supplement this workout really needs above all others, I think it’s Energize. It will help you give each workout your all!!
- Meal Plan 1 time a week and make things easy to grab and go!
- This also means making foods not on your plan harder to get! So clean out the pantry, stock up on fresh foods and have them washed, prepped, and ready each week.
Additional Meal Prep Tips
- Have your meals planned out before the week starts
- Plan a trip to the grocery store
- Stick to your list!
- Get your family involved so your not cooking 2 meals!
What to do if you’re starving on your plan
If you feel constantly hungry on your plan, try to make it through a week or two before adjusting.
After that, you can add in more veggies (green) or 1 protein (red).
If you can’t sleep, feel tired, light-headed, or just bad all the time- I suggest going up a plan or trying 2B Mindset instead.
What to do if you can’t eat that much on your plan
If you feel like you’re constantly eating, remember you’re getting in a lot of fiber that you might not be used to.
Try to stick with the plan 1-2 weeks before dropping. You can also stick to the higher foods on the list to get the best food choices in.
Are you following the Transform: 20 Meal Plan or 2B Mindset?
Are you working with a coach? If not– I’d love to invite you to my Transform: 20 Bootcamp.
Other Transform: 20 Content You Might Like:
Looking forward to working with you,