This easy, flavorful strawberry salad is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet and savory cravings at the same time. This is the perfect summer recipe if you follow 2B Mindset or The Ultimate Portion Fix.
Learn More About 2B Mindset or
The tart, savory dressing made with apple cider vinegar and dry mustard melds with the sweetness of the sliced strawberries.
Meanwhile, tangy feta crumbles and crunchy almonds add contrasting flavors and textures.
Add your favorite protein and you’ve got satisfying, filling salad that’s just made for a hot summer day — or any day!
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sliced raw almonds
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, and poppy seeds in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Combine spinach, strawberries, and green onion in a large serving bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle salad with dressing. Season with pepper; toss gently to blend.
- Top with cheese and almonds.