Beachbody’s Shift Shop workout program is bringing maximum results in just 3 weeks with a brand new trainer, Chris Downing. The new agility and strength based workout promises to transform you motivation, mindset, and body no matter where you start from. (Get it HERE)
Shift Shop At a Glance
The newest Beachbody workout is degisned to help your weigh loss, fitness level, confidence and mindset.
- The program is 3 weeks long
- Workouts range from 25-45 minutes
- New workouts each week
- Includes a full nutrition guide
- Created by experiences football & pro- trainer Chris Downing
- Designed for any level of fitness with modifications offered
- 6 days of workouts with 1 rest day built in
- Balance of strength, conditioning, and cardio workouts
- Core work included in each week
- Special Agility markers included
- Lose up to 10 lbs in 3 weeks
In 3 weeks, you’ll be
- and More Confident
The 3 weeks of workouts build on each other and up the intensity each week.
Is the program included on BeachBody on Demand?
Yes- Shift Shop will be on Beachbody on Demand in July! If you’re an All Access Member, you’ll receive it automatically when it comes out in July. Plus, they usually have a preview or two before any release- so you’ll more than likely get to try it out first. Want access to ALL of the programs Beachbody has to offer? Get more details HERE.
Who is Chris Downing?
Before becoming a Beachbody super trainer, Chris Downing was an elite fitness professional. His passion for fitness started as a high school and college basketball player. However, it wasn’t until his uncle, who was his father figure, died of a heart attack that he became a trainer.
His first client, Tammy, was 680lbs. and her several hundred pound weight loss only made him want to help people more. He opened up a gym in a football town. From there he began training organized sports teams and pro athletes.
He really does have experience with all different fitness levels. Also, from what I know right now, this looks like a great program for someone that loves Shaun T. workouts but needs something more intermediate than Insanity.
The Shift Shop Meal Plan & Workout Breakdown
I LOVE that each week you get a 2 new workouts and they become a little more intense and longer as you get leaner, faster, and stronger.
Week 1: 25 Minute Workouts
- Speed 25: Jump start your cardio with 1- minute intervals designed to work your entire body and make you break a sweat.
- Strength 25: Build a strong foundation wiht easy-to-learn 1 minute intervals of resistance movements designed to set you up for success.
- Shift Core: Strengthen your core as yu breathe through 9, 1-minute ab-shredding exercises.
- Shift Mobility: 20 minutes of focused stretching to alleviate tightness and get you ready to continue the shift.
Week 2: 35 Minute Workouts
- Speed 35: Intensity increases as done the formations. This workout was designed to improve your agility, build your stamina, and burn more calories
- Strength 35: Combining the foundational moves, the intensity ramps up creating new challenges as you continure to get stronger
- You also mix in Shift Core and Shift Mobility
Week 3: 45 Minute Workouts.
- Speed 45: Up the ante with new dynamic drills that continue to ramp-up your conditioning and get you ready for any challenge
- Strength 45: The ultimate resistance workout created to challenge every muscle group to increase definition and get the very best out of you.
For each move you are going to do, Chris or another member breaks it down so you can see proper forms and technique so you re less prone to injury from doing a move the wrong way.
This is a new way of eating for many people. It follows a Keto style diet where you are reducing the amount of carbs you eat each week so that by week 3 you are eating more Keto (no carb) style.
You start by calculating your calorie intake using the chart above. Then as each week progresses you slowly start elimating carbs (yellow container) as seen in the chart below
Is there a modifier in Shift Shop?
Yes! There is a low-impact modifier in every workout.
What do your get with Shift Shop?
The program will include:
- All of your workouts
- A FULL nutrition guide (downloadable for those using On Demand)
- Jump Start Guide
- Agility Markers
How much will the Shift Shop cost?
It’ll be $59.85 for the program and everything listed above.
You can also choose to do the All Access Pass right now for $99 for the year, and you’ll get access to Shift Shop, plus every other Beachbody workout program out there. You can also download the quick start guides, calendars, and meal plans using On Demand.
They All Access Challenge Pack is on sale right now for $160. Which includes your All Access Pass to every Beachbody program including meal plans and first access to Shift Shop when it is released in July, plus Shakeology. I drink shakeology everyday as a meal or snack. It’s also included in this new program’s meal plan! My favorite flavors are the Vegan chocolate and Greenberry. Learn more about Shakeology here.
See a preview of Shift Shop Here: