Have you ever done T25 or Insanity? Are you craving a new workout from Shaun T? Look no further!! Shaun Week: Insane Focus is 7 brand new workouts from our boy Shaun T!!
What is Shaun Week?
Shaun Week is an insane week long bootcamp that came out in the summer of 2017.
The workouts are full body routines influenced by T25 and Insanity. Shaun will combine HIIT (high intensity interval training), extreme strength conditioning, and amazing core moves for results in just 1 week!
The workouts are for intermediate to advance, but there is a modifier for each of the moves.
How long are the workouts?
Each workout is 27 to 43 minutes.
Where can I get access to Shaun Week?
Right now you can only get the workouts by streaming them on Beachbody on Demand.
New to streaming?!? Read about it in my Guide to Streaming
Shaun Week Calendar
Shaun Week Schedule
- Day 1: Insane Basic: You focus on form over speed for MAX results
- Day 2: Pure Cardio: Get ready for interval training with no floor work!
- Day 3: Insane Weights: You’ll be mixing in weights to in an Insanity based workout
- Day 4: 25 Abs: 25 minutes of intense core work to have your stomach leaner an so sore the next day
- Day 5: BrickSanity: Shaun always makes Friday’s hard! Get ready for Asylum strength and T25 cardio
- Day 6: Speed 4.0: This is upping the cardio from T25 Speed workouts
- Day 7: Dig Deep: If you’ve done Insanity Max 30 consider this Friday Fight 3!
What do I need to do Shaun Week?
You’ll want a set of light and medium dumbbells for Day 3 and Day 5. I also liked having a bat for the ab workouts. If you are modifying you’ll also want a chair.
I also did Beachbody’s Performance Line Supplements before and after the workouts. You can get a sampler for $19.95.
Need some support?