That’s right, I said RANCH!! And, no, we aren’t going to use ranch dressing, we are going to make our own ranch seasoning.
This one pan meal is super simple and easy. Clean up is a sinch also since you are only using one pan, to cook it all in. AND.. its 21 day fix approved.
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large zuchinni, chopped
- 1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup instant brown rice (uncooked)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. dried minced onions
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pre heat your oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Heat your pan with coconut oil to medium- high heat
- Add chicken, onions, and ranch seasoning blend. Saute and stir for 2-3 minutes
- Add in bell peppers, zuchinni, tomatoes, rice, and beans. Bring to a boil, then cover. Simmer on low for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the rice is tender.
- If you want you can sprinkle the cheese right over in the pan, cover and let melt. I like my cheese baked in the oven.
- OPTIONAL: Tranfer ranch chicken into a greesed (coconut oil spray agian) 9×13 pan and then top with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and brown.
If you are following the 21 Day fix containters, this counts as 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, 1 1/2 GREEN, for 1/4 of the pan. Amazing right!?!