This antioxidant packed salad is perfect as a lunch option or a side salad for dinner. To comply with 2B Mindset, I will usually throw some chicken or tuna on top to add some protein.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 dash sea salt
- ½ medium head cabbage, finely shredded (about 5 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, finely shredded
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
1. Combine oil, vinegar, honey, and salt in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Combine cabbage, carrots, pomegranate, walnuts, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
3. Drizzle cabbage mixture with dressing; toss gently to blend.