These mini meatloaves are the packed full of flavor and so tasty. R. and Q. both loved them and whats even better is that they didn’t even realize they were eating veggies!
R. has a thing against peppers. She won’t even try then and picks them out of any dish I make. So, the fact that she was eating them without even realizing it made me giggle to myself.
A little trick I learned is to rough chop your veggies, and then throw them into the blender until they are almost liquid. That way they are small enough to cook completely in the meatloaves and you don’t have to You could add an onion if you would like, but I didn’t have one in the house when I was making this dish.
- 2lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 4 Stalks Celery
- 1 Tsp. Ground Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Ground Onion
- 1 Tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce (no sugar added)
- 2 Eggs
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rough chop bell peppers and celery then put in a blender and blend until almost liquid
- Add ground turkey, peppers, celery, spices, tomato sauce, and eggs into a bowl and mix well.
- Spray a cupcake tin with coconut oil spray and then fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Top with 1 tsp. of tomato sauce
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until no longer pink in the middle.
- You might want to place a cookie sheet under just incase the meatloaves leak over the edge.
Serving is 2 Meatloves= 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN