Raise your hand if you ask for a side of ranch dressing when you order anything when you eat out?
No ranch shaming here, people; I’m are 100 percent #TeamRanch.
The beauty of ranch dressing is that it goes with pretty much anything — salads, burgers, fries of all kinds. If it can be dipped, then it goes with ranch.
Unfortunately, restaurant and store-bought ranch dressings usually contain unpronounceable additives.
That’s why I’ve found this healthier ranch dip with all the flavor you love.
Plus, if you want to make it even better for you try adding a few extra goodies like turmeric and Collagen Boost.
A healthier dip that is also great for your skin and nails?! Believe it.
- ¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 scoops Collagen Boost
- Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Place yogurt, sour cream, chives, parsley, garlic powder, dill, onion powder, turmeric, and Collagen Boost in a blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper (if desired).
- Serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Serve dip with fresh cut veggies, add to ready-to-eat proteins (like canned tuna or cooked chicken), or use as a spread on sandwiches.