I am always inspired by my amazing group of challegers. These Mamas are dedicated and on top of not only their workouts but their nutrition as well. Is it easy? NOPE. Do we stick to it 100% of the time? NOPE, but this is a lifestyle change and so we all stick to it and do the best we can. That’s the best part about having the challenge groups, you have the accountability of checking in with each other. It really makes your think twice about what you are eating and doing.
Ok enough about my amazing groups.. here’s what you came for…
This chicken fajitas dish is not only delish, but SUPER easy to make. It’s a one pan dish so clean up is also easy. What’s better than that?
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Sliced Avocado (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Corn Tortillas
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13 pan with Coconut oil spray
- Slice chicken, peppers, and onion and place in the pan
- Mix the EVOO, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper in a small bowl then pour over chicken and peppers.
- Stir them all together to that everything is covered in the spices mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. I like to stir the dish 1/2 way through so that the chicken cooks evenly.
- Top corn tortillas with chicken, veggies, alvocado, and salsa.