I love a HUGE bowl of Fettuccine Alfredo but my waist line and healthy lifestyle does not. After doing a few different recipes I think I have finally found the perfect Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce that will satisfy that craving.
This creamy cauliflower sauce is a hit. Perfect for pasta, pizza, or anything else you might want to cover in white cauliflower creamy deliciousness.
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced
- 5-6 cups cauliflower florets
- 6-7 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
- 1/2 cup Almond milk (more to taste)
- Saute the minced garlic with the coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat. Cook for several minutes or until the garlic is soft and fragrant but not browned (browned or burnt garlic will taste bitter). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Bring the water or vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot. Add the cauliflower and cook, covered, for 7-10 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender. Do not drain.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower pieces to the blender.
- Add 1 cup vegetable broth or cooking liquid, sauteed garlic/butter, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Blend or puree for several minutes until the sauce is very smooth, adding more broth or milk depending on how thick you want the sauce.
- You may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your blender.
- Serve hot! If the sauce starts to look dry, add a few drops of water, milk, or olive oil.
Perfect for 2B Mindset Veggies Most when you combine it with zoodles or your other favorite veggie noodle.