I have been more than obsessed with my Ninja Foodie since I got it for Christmas last year, so when I found these Air Fried Parmesan Shrimp I knew I had to try them.
My Ninja Foodie is absolutely amazing. I mean HELLO, a pressure cooker, steamer, air fryer, and slow cooker all in one?!? It’s like I never need another pot or pan again!!
Since we are eating healthy and I’m following the meal plan for Transform:20, I knew these Air Fried Parmesan Shrimp would be the perfect for my protein for dinner.
They are light and with just the right amount of seasoning on them. And, the girls love to help me by shaking the bag to get it all mixed together.
Ingredients for Air Fried Parmesan Shrimp
- 2 pounds jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon, quartered
- In a zip lock bag, combine garlic, parmesan cheese, pepper, oregano, basil, onion powder and olive oil.
- Gently shake shrimp in mixture until evenly-coated.
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray and place shrimp in basket.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until seasoning on shrimp is browned.
- Squeeze the lemon over the shrimp before serving.
NOTE: You can also bake these at 400 for 6-8 minutes.